“This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most impeccable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...

just-

didn't-

have it.”

― Matthew Stover, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

sunnuntai 17. huhtikuuta 2016

I want to disappear

"Look at me now.
Got no religion.
Look at me now.
I'm so vacant.
Look at me now.
I was a virgin.
Look at me now.
Grew up to be a whore.
And I want it.
I believe it.

I'm a million different things
and not one you know."

Tyhjyys. Tylsyys. Tietämättömyys.

"Disappear.
I wanna disappear, baby.
Disappear."

En osaa olla itseni kanssa. Naarmuja? Ei. Itkua? Ei. Vain tyhjyyttä.
Täytän tyhjyyden musiikilla, sillä samalla kuin aina ennenkin.
Mutta tyhjyys ei täyty, se on kuin reikäinen ilmapatja, vaikka kuinka yrittäisi täyttää, se ei täyty. Kaikki valuu sormien välistä kuin hiekka.

Ja oih, se itseinho. Vanha kunnon itseinho.
Reisi raavittu vereslihalle.

"Use me when you want to come
I've bled just to have your touch
When I'm in you I want to die

Use me like I was a whore
Relationships are such a bore
Deleted the ones that you've fucked"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti